Minuteman® Post Driver
- One person, gas powered post driver
- Drives T-post, 1-3/8″, 1-5/8″ and 1-7/8″ (35, 41, 47 mm) fence posts, ground rod, and form pins
- Install post up 6 ft. (1.8 m) high without a ladder
- Includes two Adapters for proper alignment and driving efficiency
- 1″ (25 mm) (1-Piece Adapter)
- 1.75″ (44 mm) (2-Piece Adapter)
Available on backorder
- Drives post or pipe with an outside diameter under 2" (51 mm) or less
- Drives 6' (1.8 m) tall posts safely without a ladder (taller posts will require a ladder)
- 1-3/4" (44 mm) ID patented break-away 2-Piece Adapter included, for ease of Driver alignment and removal if post becomes deformed.
- 1" (25 mm)(1-piece) Adapter also included for driving stakes and rods.
- Ductile body for durability and long life
- 3 Year Residential / 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Vibration isolation system and comfort grip handle for extended operating time
- Prompt Factory service
- Ergonomically balanced for comfort and easier fence post installation
- Ideal Driver weight - Let the tool do the work
|Master Chuck Tube I.D.||2.25" (56 mm)|
|Driver Only Dimensions||11" W x 14" D x 25" H
(280 x 356 x 635 mm)
|Driver Only Weight||46 lbs. (21 kg)|
|Engine||4-stroke, 35.8 cc, 1.6 HP|
|BPM (beats per minute)||1720 (approximate)|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gas, 86 Octane or Higher|
|Fuel Capacity||0.67 qt. (0.63 ltr)|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W-30|
|Lubricant||EP 0 low viscosity|
|Shipping Weight||53 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||30.5" L x 15" W x 26" H
(775 x 381 x 660 mm)
Do I need to mix gas and oil?
No – Just add gas as needed.
What type of pipe is best to drive?
Schedule 40 pipe. Thinner walled pipe is readily available but can easily deform during installation.
Is a driven fence post as good as a concreted fence post?
If I need service, who do I contact?
-Contact the factory in Kewanee, IL at 1-309-889-9042 or contact form HERE
What are the top three factors in buying a Gas Post Driver?
1. Fast fence installation.
2. Money saved.
3. Increased safety.
Why is there a drastic price difference in post drivers?
Quality of design, materials, reliability and service – all effect post driver performance, durability and total cost of ownership.