Minuteman XL8® Post Driver
- One person, gas powered post driver
- Drives T-post, 1-3/8″, 1-5/8″ and 1-7/8″ (35, 41, 47 mm) line posts, 2-3/8″ Terminal Posts, and 3″ Posts
- Install post up 8 ft. (2.4 m) high without a ladder
- Includes three Adapters for proper alignment and driving efficiency
- 1.75″ (44 mm) I.D. (2-Piece Adapter)
- 2″ (51 mm) I.D. (2-Piece Adapter)
- 2.5″ (63.5 mm) I.D. (2-Piece Adapter)
- Drives 3" O.D. (76 mm) posts or pipe or smaller
- Drives 8' (2.4 m) tall posts safely without a ladder (taller posts will require a ladder)
- Includes 1.75", 2" and 2.5" ID patented break-away 2-Piece Adapters for easy post driver alignment and removal if post becomes deformed
- Ductile body for durability and long life
- 1 Year Residential Warranty
- Vibration isolation system and comfort grip handle for extended operating time
- Prompt Factory service
- Ergonomically balanced for comfort and effortless driving
- Ideal Driver weight - Let the tool do the work
|Master Chuck Tube I.D.||3.25" (82 mm)|
|Driver Only Dimensions||11" W x 17" D x 24" H
(280 x 356 x 635 mm)
|Driver Only Weight||53 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Engine||4-stroke, 37.7 cc, 1.6 HP|
|BPM (beats per minute)||1750 (approximate)|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gas, 86 Octane or Higher|
|Fuel Capacity||0.67 qt. (0.63 ltr)|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W-30|
|Lubricant||EP 0 low viscosity|
|Shipping Weight||58 lbs. (26 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||30.5" L x 15" W x 26" H
(775 x 381 x 660 mm)
Do I need to mix gas and oil?
No – Just add gas as needed.
What type of fence pipe is best to drive?
Schedule 40. Thinner walled pipe is readily available but can easily deform during installation.
Is a driven fence post as good as a concreted fence post?
If I need service, who do I contact?
Contact the factory in Kewanee, IL by phone or contact form >
What are the top three factors in buying a Gas Post Driver?
1. Time saved.
2. Money saved.
3. Increased safety.
Why is there a drastic price difference in post drivers?
Quality of design, materials, reliability and service – all effect Driver performance, durability and total cost of ownership.